1. Meets Class II (8/20μs waveform) and Class III(1.2/50μs waveform) SPD tests
2. Based on zinc oxide technology
3. Using 25D MOV, the maximum will be up to 8/20μs 20kA
4. No power frequency continuous flow
5. Quick response
5. The operating environment temperature is -40°C~+80°C
6. Remote signaling function is optional.
7. When product fails, the green window turns to red and remote signaling provides remote alarm function
Product Parameter (Specification)
|Type 2+3/Class II+III
|MOV (Metal Oxide Varistors)
|Nominal voltage (a.c.)
|Max. continuous operating voltage (a.c.)
|Nominal discharge current(1.2/50μs)
|Max.discharge current (8/20μs)
|Temporary overvoltage (TOV) Withstand - 5 sec
|Admissible short-circuit current
|Max. backup fuse
|35mm DIN rail
|Operating state / fault indication
|Green / Red
|Wiring for remote signaling
|Max. 1.5mm solid/flexible
|Max.Voltage / Current for remote signaling
|250V/0.1A; 125V/0.2A; 75V/0.5A
|IEC 61643-11 / EN 61643-11
MORE DETAIL ABOUT PRODUCT
THE REAL SCENE OF FACTORY
Application of AC Surge Protector
Q1：Are you a surge protector factory or a trading company？
A1: We are a factory specializing in production of surge protectors. And also a manufacturer integrating chip R&D and production
as well as the design、 production、sale of surge protectors.
Q2：Your company's warranty and service
A2:1. The product is guaranteed for 2 years
2. During the production process, the product will be detected for voltage and current even the products that meet the testing
will be shipped
3. When there is a quality problem with the product, our company will overtake all the costs of replacing the product.
4. Our company provides data sheets and related technical which support for products.
Q3：Do you provide samples?
A3：Our company can provide a quantity of 1-5 samples, and the fee of samples will be refunded in la subsequent orders.
Q4: Can I customize the product?
A4：Of course you can.
Q5：What is the lead time?
A5: After confirming the payment, the regular order like 100 pieces only takes 5-7 days, but the specific time depends on the